Adding Paragraph in HTML


<p> tag :

<p> tag or Paragraph tag defines paragraph of text. Each paragraph starts with <p> & ends with </p>. This tag contains plain text.
Eg.
<p align="right" > This is my paragraph with right align. </p>

Output:

This is my paragraph with right align.
Paragraph can be justified in four ways with alignment attribute in following way:
Attributes DescriptionValues
align :Set the alignment of the paragraph.left, right, center, justify

<br> tag :

This tag inserts line break. It has no ending tag. When user wants text to be appear on the next line this tag is used. Like in following eg. :
My address :<br> Street address 1, <br> Street address 2, <br> City, <br> Country, <br> Pincode.

Output:

My address :
Street address 1,
Street address 2,
City,
Country,
Pincode.

<hr> tag :

It displays a horizontal rule on the web page. The horizontal line displayed here after the following table is by using this tag. This tag doesn't have closing tag. This line can be drawn in several ways by using the following attributes:
Attributes DescriptionValues
align :Set the alignment of the line. By default it is centered aligned.left, center or right
size :Set the size of line in pixels.pixels
width :Sets the width of the line in pixels.pixels, percentage

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My photo
Hi. I am Ramesh Wetkoli. Three things I try to include in my blog posts are creativity, useful insights, and trendy information. IT graduate and working professional. I have leveraged 9+ years of work experience in IT industry and learnt various technologies, providing merchandizing support and handling digital marketing responsibilities.

Find us on Facebook