First HTML program


First program

It's time to write our first HTML program. Follow below step-by-step process and create our first HTML page :

* Open Notepad, wordpad or editor of your choice and write-down or simply copy-paste following text:
<html>
<head>
<title>My First Page</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="blue" text="yellow">
This is my page content.

Note the Title-Bar it has title as "My First Page".

Background color is set to Blue and text will be displayed in Yellow.

</body>
</html>

* Save above program with the .html extension.
* After saving file it will create one HTML file, open it and see the result.
* Code above needs no explaination as it is so simple. We have displayed page with blue background and yellow text. We have given page title.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My photo
Hi. I am Ramesh Wetkoli. Three things I try to include in my blog posts are creativity, useful insights, and trendy information. IT graduate and working professional. I have leveraged 9+ years of work experience in IT industry and learnt various technologies, providing merchandizing support and handling digital marketing responsibilities.

Find us on Facebook