<H1> to <H6> Heading tags


Heading tags :

<h1> to <h6>:

H1 to H6 are heading tags, which are used to define different heading levels. These six tags can be used to define document heading.

<h1> defines highest heading level and displays text in the bigger font as compared to other heading tags. Similarly, <h6> defines the lowest heading level which displays text in a smaller font size as compared to the rest of the heading tags.

Eg.
<html>
<head>
<title>My Heading Program</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="blue" text="yellow">
<h1> Heading 1 </h1>
<h2> Heading 2 </h2>
<h3> Heading 3 </h3>
<h4> Heading 4 </h4>
<h5> Heading 5 </h5>
<h6> Heading 6 </h6>
</body>
</html>

Attributes for <h1> to <h6>:

AttributesDescriptionValues
align:Sets align of the heading.left, right, center, justify

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My photo
Hi. I am Ramesh Wetkoli. Three things I try to include in my blog posts are creativity, useful insights, and trendy information. IT graduate and working professional. I have leveraged 9+ years of work experience in IT industry and learnt various technologies, providing merchandizing support and handling digital marketing responsibilities.

Find us on Facebook